Here's the latest Artlantis product information!
Artlantis Render & Studio 188.8.131.52 update
1. Artlantis 184.108.40.206 installers and updates are now online HERE.
• Fixed problems in animation path creation and modification.
• Fixed bugs of animated clouds.
• Corrected OBJ and EPX export.
• Accurate rendering time indication.
• Improved interface for final rendering settings.
• Artlantis 220.127.116.11 is compatible with Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
2. Online Help improvements
• Artlantis 6 Online help is now enhanced with Artlantis 6 videos in all languages.
• Artlantis 6 simplified Chinese Online now includes all Chinese screen captures.
If you need a new, additional or upgrade license click HERE.
Artlantis Studio 6 Educational licenses
Artlantis Studio 6 educational licenses are now available for qualifying Students and Educators. These are free annual licenses not for commercial use and are available for those that are either actively teaching Artlantis or currently enrolled in a University. We also hope to be offering an affordable perpetual license soon for students that may later be converted to a professional license.
New accounts will receive e-mail notification. Users having an account already (those on previous versions), can simply log in and look for their license by clicking at the "My licenses" command under their Account at www.artlantis.com.
Contact us at email@example.com for information or visit the Artlantis Education version page HERE.
Recent news around Abvent
Twinmotion wins a Silver Medal at this year's World Building Awards!
Read more about this prestigious technology award announcement HERE.
Not familiar with Twinmotion?
Twinmotion is a real-time visualization technology developed for the Windows OS that is changing the way designers and engineers interact with their models. Compatible with every 3D modeling software on the market today, Twinmotion is a great fit for any landscape, urban planning or building professional.
We are offering a TwinMotion Pro promo price of $1695 through 10/31/15-click HERE to purchase.
Join a public webinar to learn more about Twinmotion has to offer!
The next webinar date is October 21. Feel free to invite your colleagues and partners to our event!
Register for Twinmotion public webinar HERE.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our next events!