Maxwell Render V3.2 was released last month and this update is packed with new features and workflow improvements. There are 32 brand new features added since V3!
If you haven't already seen the V3.2 new features webpage, here are just some of the highlights.....
- Here comes virtual reality! New VR-ready lenses
- Massive speed improvements on Subsurface Scattering
- More channels and more channel combinations than ever!
- Maxwell Studio users are going to love the new asset references for working directly with native file formats...
- Nested Dialectrics: A major improvement for anyone rendering fluids.
Multilight: Select and edit Multilight emitters at the same time
- Plus many, many more...
Read a review of the Maxwell Render 3.2 Update review by Rob Redman HERE.
Interested in rendering competitions? Here's a couple to keep you challenged:
• CG Architecture Challenge (you can download a temporary license of Maxwell Render v3.2 for free)
The CAD Garage Maxwell Render Store has v3.2 licenses and upgrades ready to go for you!