Abvent has just announced some great news for Vectorworks and ArchiCAD users-new Artlantis Render and Studio export plug-ins! In addition to updating for current releases of ArchiCAD 16 and Vectorworks 2013 these plug-ins bring some new features and fixes. Read on below...
Vectorworks 2013 export plug-ins to Artlantis 3 and 4.1 are now ready for downloading
ArchiCAD 14, 15, 16 export plug-ins to Artlantis 3 and 4.1 were updated and enhanced.
- Use Reference File, lights and cameras offset
- Use Reference File, the already created panoramas keep their nodes
- In spite of being unchecked, the textures were exported
- The ArchiCAD lamps were switched off when transfered to Artlantis
- More accuracy when merging geometry
- The exported materials are smoothed by 20% by default. As a result, all curved surfaces arrive smoothed into Artlantis
- The version number of the export is now displayed in the "Extension Manager" window
All plug-ins are available at the Abvent download section at www.artlantis.com.
The latest ArchiCAD 16 Hotfix (Build 3270) includes and installs the updated Artlantis 4.1 export plug-in by default. This Hotfix can be accessed only from inside of ArchiCAD either by following the instructions of the automatic message, or by opening the Help menu and choosing the "Check for Updates..." command.
Plug-in for current versions of Autodesks Revit and Trimble SketchUp are also available for download from Abvents Artlantis plug-in download site. Revit plug-ins are available for both Revit 2012 and Revit 2013 for either 32 or 64 bit platforms. Additionally Artlantis Render & Studio can use DXF, DWG, DWF, 3DF, OBJ and FBX file types providing nearly seamless interaction with all the leading CAD and BIM software on the market today. Artlantis Render & Studio is available for both Macintosh and Windows platforms.
If you're looking to update your license of Abevnt's Artlantis Render or Studio or purchase a new license at a great price please visit the Artlantis section on www.CADgarage.com.