Abvent has a little news this week for Artlantis Render and Studio users-it's enough to warm you up on these cold winter days! They have released an update and some new Media and Shaders. Don't forget to visit CAD Garage HERE for Media and Shader Credit vouchers.
Artlantis Render & Studio Update:
- On Windows, avi textures were not readable in Preview and do not show in the final rendering.
- Crash at Artlantis startup.
- Artlantis fails to open SketchUp documents.
- Artlantis Render fails to render several images.
- Crash when selecting a new category in the Catalog.
- Bad camera roll value when opening a SketchUp or an old atl file.
You can download the update HERE.
New Artlantis Shaders:
Check out the new media created and uploaded to the Artlantis Media Store in February! There are 25 NEW objects in total: 15 Maisons du monde; 9 Archicars; 1 Abvent. See more on Abvent's blog HERE.
New Artlantis Shader Collection:
Abvent has introduced 8 new packs of 50 shaders, developed in partnership with VBVisual. Available now for a special price of 10 credits/pack! Buy these gorgeous new shaders in the 'Collections' department of the Artlantis Media Store. See more on Abvent's blog HERE.
Your going to need some Artlantis Media Store Credits which you can purchase on CAD Garage HERE.
If you have already viewed Abvent's Artlantis Tutorials and still need a little help with getting going Evan Troxel of Get Method has an excellent set of Artlantis Tutorials for $10! You can master rendering in Artlantis in no time with these HD, full screen video tutorials. What's Included:
• Introduction to Exterior Rendering, 53 minutes.
• How to do Interior Cove Lighting and Backlighting, 20 minutes.
Evan also includes his project files used in the training and a PDF of his "3D File Cheat Sheet".
Visit Get Method and get started HERE.